Thursday 16 August 2007

Squishy Birthday to me!


Today is my birthday and I got loads of yummies.
I got
Captain Jack by Middle Earth Yarns.. (photo in an earlier post as I was too norty to wait)
Sirius and Morticia by Gemini Knits (photo above.).. drooltastic
Some Cascade 220 and a Fiber Trends Felted Ballerina Slippers pattern
Regia Journal of Creative Knits, the sock one.... and 4 balls of Cygnet wool rich 4ply and a set of dpns
2 skeins of Middle Earth Yarns BFL in Magnificent Oz and Choccy Orange.
A lovely squishy from my freind Jominx... was totally unexpected.. makes me so glad I joined the Angel Yarns knitting forum, I've made so many good and like minded friends :-D
and......
A set of Knit Picks dpns.. on pre order from Get Knitted, I soooo can't wait to get my wings on these!!! I have coveted them from afar for so long... wish they delivered to the UK... no I don't I would be bankrupt.
A lot of them are still in the post...... watch out postie..... FAIRY'S GONNA STALK YOU!!!!
Also got some non knitterly stuff... silver and blue topaz necklace and ear ring set, smellies, huuuuuge box of chocs, hankies from MIL... well makes a change from huge pants.
Got a huuuge choccy cream cake..... so birthday cake for all! :-D
Will post more piccies when postie brings squishys :)

4 comments:

feltboots said...

Happy Birthday, FairyNuff !

And what a wonderful haul of goodies. Look forward to seeing what all the squishies turn into :D

Soo said...

Sounds like a fab birthday!!!!!
You've obviously been a good Fairy to have so many people to spoil you.

Jominx said...

Glad you got lots of nice Goodies for your Birthday, hope you enjoy your little squishy from me :)

Can't wait to see your latest projects :)

Kai said...

Aww.. Happy Belated Birthday wishes FairyNuff!!!