Friday 10 August 2007

My latest haul!

Here's my latest haul.... yes MORE sock yarn! I really am going to have to knit faster. We have Krafty Koala BFL in Prism, Electric Eighties and Gryffindor, which the lovely Gemma custom dyed.... I just love Harry Potter and she's got the colours spot on :-D
Also Captain Jack by Middle Earth Yarns.... ARRRR the moment I saw it I just HAD to own it..( norty wizzy for making such scrummy pirate yarn)
It's Merino/Silk and is sooo soft...I also got a cute little stitch marker:-D
I'm not sure which to cast on first.... but I'm swaying towards Prism..I need a bright socky fix :_D

2 comments:

Jominx said...

You are a norty yarn enabler fairy, I just had to look at KK and what happend?!?

Prisom & Elec 80's just jumped into my bag and my fingers punched in the Paypal password before I could argue ;)

Scrummy yarns, love Griffindor & Capt Jack too but daren't look at M.E.Y's. LOL.

Knittings Nice! said...

Oh I'm so trying to be good and wait for Ally Pally but...eeek Krafty Koala...just need to knit 24/7.