Friday 10 August 2007

Summer Peaches finished!

Well here's Summer Peaches ( for want of a batter name) finally finished:-D

I'm really pleased with how they knitted up... I actually wrote the pattern down correctly. The pattern is in a VERY rough draft..... so messy and full of shorthand, I just hope I can dechiper what I've written down!



Here's the photo I'm going to post with the pattern.... was feeling artistic and took the sock on an oak tree in the sunshine at a camp site at York,


I'm a bit annoyed there's only one, but I didn't bring it's mate camping.

Pattern coming real soon ...... so watch this space!

2 comments:

Kai said...

It looks lovely! Just waiting for the pattern now.. :)

Jominx said...

Absolutely fab, I love them. Can't wait for the pattern either.

Love the arty shot :)