Friday 20 July 2007

Oh wow good post day.... AGAIN!!!!

My latest load of booty from the Natural Dye Studio.. peachy one is Neville.... its one of their Hogwarts range and its an alpaca/silk mix.... and soft as kittens belly fur. It's a bit short on the yardage (280yrds to 100g).... so it's destined to be a pair of trainer sockies.... cast on last night.. its another Fairynuff own design.... complete with cool cables and a moss stitch heel flap :-D.... and I did my research properly this time, and the pattern flows great!!!
The bluey mix is Tangerine Ocean.. and that's an alpaca/merino mix.... not sure what it wants to be when it grows up..... but there's plenty time yet.

2 comments:

Bearium said...

hehe, I love that NDS sock yarn. I must knit what's in my stash before I go and buy some more of it though ;p

Tracey said...

I love NDS yarn.
I find the yardage ok for socks. I have made 3 pairs now and each time knitted the legs a reasonable length and still had plenty left over.
Isn't is soft and squishy.
knitty, witty, woo.