Friday 13 July 2007

Squee my first post!!!!

Hi I'm Fairynuff.... I'm a yarn crazed fairy with a passion for knittng ,especially socks. I have also started to do the whole lace thing and have 8 school cardis to finish before September.

I just love knitting socks and now have enough pairs to keep me going even if my washing machine broke for a month.
I also love buying sock yarn.... hey who am I kidding I just love yarn... but sock yarn is my weakness.

I'm looking forward to sharing my WIP's , and FO's ( hopefully no UFO's) and will throw a bit of yarn p*rn in too.... the result of my love of S.E.X..
I also love designing socks too.. have a couple of pairs in the pipeline and will hopefully post the patterns for free on here.... gosh I hope you like them!!!
Bye for now!
Fairynuff xx

No comments: