Saturday 21 July 2007

Perfect purples

Got a rude but cool awakening off the posite this morning.. he knocked at 7.20!!!!!... he comes at 11 during the week... well enough of a moan about Royal Mail. He brought me this squishy of yarnly yumminess... my Middle Earth Yarns July sock club yarn :-D


Its called Sloe Gin and a gooorgous plum/purple colour which fades from dark to light.... I just love this yarn, I'm a huuuge fan of purples.. its BFL and sooooo soft and also came with free stitchmarkers made by the dye Wizards own fair hands which are soo little and cute!


Heres a better piccy of them.. it also shows off the different purples well

Well worth getting woken up for!

3 comments:

Jominx said...

Mmmm Yum! Cazzas sock club is open again now.... might just have to join this time!!!

FairyNuff said...

aweee go on it's fun :-D
I have just signed up for another 3 months

best thing is when DH says.... MORE WOOL ( he always says wool not yarn)... you can shrug it off by saying.... Oh it's just my sock club yarn!... hehehehe

Lothlorian said...

aww glad you liked it honey :)

I want to know what that fabric is and where you got it thats in the background I LOVE it, really apeals to my piratey obsession heehee