Friday 13 July 2007

oooohhhh mega yarn P*rn!!


First of all heres this months S.E.X... I'm not a nymphomaniac... it stands for Stash Enhancement Exercise..... I loove yarn shopping...heck you can never have enough yarn!!!

Well heres what I got... Silkwood sock yarn in Aubergine
Middle Earth Yarn in Not Just for Goths
Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock in Happy Valley
Not quite sure what they will turn into..... but thinking the Aubergine could be a pair for DH... mind you I think Silkwood is too good for his caustic feet.... the Lornas Laces could be a small shawl or scarf.... and the Middle Earth Yarns.... well I have been coveting this colourway for ages so going to find a pattern that really does it justice
Mind you they could all be destined for SOCKS!!!, all for me of course.. Oh Dear.... greedy Fairy!

2 comments:

Knittings Nice! said...

Oh loving the Not for Goths.....I'm trying to be sooooogood at the moment.

Knittings Nice! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.