Friday 20 July 2007

Oooo how exciting it's just like Secret Santa all over again!!!


Another lot of good post... this time thanks to Jominx :-D
2 goooorgeous balls of Jojoland Quartette in Java Orange Meadow Mauve ( what a cool name).. a bar of Green and Blacks Cherry ( allready tucked into that with my coffee break... sorry couldn't wait) and some Hotel Chocolat mini truffles.... haven't tried Hotel Chocolat.... sooooo looking forward to trying those.
Well not so much secret... I swapped the Jojoland for my Silkwood sock yarn in Aubergine.... I got it to make DH some socks and he didn't like it!!!!! :-0... he reckons he's not a purple bloke.. so going to do him some in boring oatmeal.. my eyes are not up to another black pair!
The chocolate was a surprise.. Green and Blacks is my total favourite choc :-).. and they all came beautifully wrapped up... I didn't wrap mine up... and feel a bit bad about that.
Jo made a lovely pair with the same colourway... and they came out really wacky ... I looooove them!!!..... piccies at http://josknitbits.blogspot.com/
I'm really going do a really wacky pattern for them to show off the yarn at it's best...... better get my thinking head on then!!!
I even have a name for these..... even if I don't have a pattern thought up yet... Jojo's Pogo Socks..... after the yarn.. and of course Jo who supplied it!!

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Hi fairynuff. i love your blog. I've got one too.
Question. How do you get your photos on here? I cant seem to upload mine from photbucket and how do you get lists of other peoples blogs and put buttons up??

Jominx said...

Ahh Fairynuff, what a lovely post. I'm so glad you like the chocs & Quartette.

Can't wait to see your socks and I am honoured to be part of their name :)