Friday 13 July 2007

thought Id brighten the place up with few piccies!!!!!!


Well the old place is looking a bit dull so thought I'd brighten it up with a few piccies.

First one is of my favourite socks.... and oh boy will these brighten the place up.... mind you I have a weakness for bright socks... the brighter the better!!!!.

Yarn is Middle Earth Yarns... shade is Brighton Rock Socks.

I think the pattern really suits the yarn.... the pattern is feather and fan from Socks, Socks, Socks 70 winning designs from the Knitters magazine.... or something like that haven't got the book in front of me and I have a memory like a sieve

Gosh hope this works.... I'm such a techno numpty... and will warn you a lot of my pictures are MEGA dodgy... David Baily I aint!!!!!!

look at the time... I got jobs to do..... housework won't finish itself.. may post more later

No comments: